The purpose of the Hospitality Committee is to help foster and promote a friendly, welcoming, and caring community between our PTO and the employees of the school.
We appreciate the countless hours that our staff commit to our students, and we want them to feel appreciated. Throughout the school year the Hospitality Committee provides the following (and more):
- A Welcome Back Breakfast held in July
- Small tokens of appreciation to our bus drivers, janitorial staff, front office, staff, and more throughout the year
- Coffee and grits for the Teacher's Lounge
- Organizes a Potluck Luncheon during Parent Teacher Conference in October (*this* is a teacher favorite)
- Plans the activities of Teacher Appreciation Week
If you are interested in volunteering on the Hospitality Committee please contact Courtney Ayres.