Want to donate online?  We can make that happen!

Click here to donate now:

Fall PaRc Fundraiser 2019


Big Creek Elementary PTO 


Dear Wildcat Families,


Welcome back to school! We are so excited to see both familiar and new faces.


This fall our Big Creek PTO is raising money to continue to help fund our new STEM Lab at Big Creek, called Wonder Lab, as well as upgrade our playground equipment, and purchase new material for the ARC Reading program. 


The school and the PTO work together to enrich Big Creek Elementary.  PTO fundraisers provide teacher grants, school support, and events including Family STEM Night, Family Movie Night, Holiday Shop, Family Art Night, Family Bingo Night, Around the World, and more. Without your help, these opportunities will not be available.


This year BCES has approximately 700 students enrolled.  If each family contributed a $50 tax deductible gift per student we would raise enough to purchase supplies for the STEM Lab and equipment necessary to update our playground. Our goal is to raise $30,000 with the fall PaRc Fundraiser. All donations made to the PTO are tax deductible and 100% of the money raised with this fundraiser stays at the school.  Any amount you feel comfortable donating toward this effort will help us reach our goal. We love having you on our team!


Please complete the donation form and return to school with your child(ren) in an envelope labeled “Fall Fundraiser 2019.”  Checks can be made payable to BCES PTO. The deadline is Friday September 20, 2019.


We hope that each family is able to participate in this Fall Fundraiser and provide financial support for our children’s education. They are worth it! Thank you!




Your BCES PTO Board and

Laura Webb, Principal

Please click here for the PDF of the different levels of the Fall Fundraiser.


Send Cash or Check (payable to BCES PTO) in to the office with your child.


Want to donate online?  We can make that happen!

Click here to donate now:

Fall PaRc Fundraiser 2019




There is also the option to donate online here:






Email Fundraiser@BigCreekESPTO.com with any questions or comments.


Upcoming Events

No Upcoming Events

Full calendar